Ford if you read this.....

bumplime

Established Member
And real leather, this pleather stuff sucks. Oh and heated/air conditioned Recaros

These additions, would make me, and probably my wife happy...end of my sarcasm

nickf2005

Established Member
Heck, even my 1987 Crown Victoria had a telescoping wheel. That thing was PIMP. 5.0 EFI FTW!

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
This are the same people who bitch about the price.

Sent from my office in the Bureau

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
This are the same people who bitch about the price.

Sent from my office in the Bureau

You can buy a $45k Taurus sho with all these options and more

Blis, auto high beams, cross traffic, active park assist, adaptive cruise control, heated rear seats, push button start, intelligent key fob etc

I don't think we are asking for much

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

mtrsprt

Established Member
Sounds like some of you need a Cadillac, not a Mustang. Jesus Christ. All things that drive curb weight and costs up.

The cup holder location is about the only valid update I would like to see.

In 26 years, I have never felt the need for a telescoping wheel, heated and cooled seats, heated wheel (WTF), and a power passenger seat...... In my Mustang..

12C/OBoss

Established Member
heated/cooled seats, heated steering wheel, power passenger seat and screw the 4 banger!

Sounds like you need a BMW 7 series and NOT a Mustang LOL...

Warning: Off topic

When the Subaru STi was released in the USA it had no sound deadening, no radio, the Brembo brakes made noise, the ride was stiff, the carpet was like paper thin indoor/outdoor crap, had a HUGE front intercooler scoop, and was really a thinly disguised racecar for the street. Well in 2005 a stereo became standard, 2006 the hoodscoop shrank, and for 2007 leather and no "racer" rear spoiler was an option. Then in 2008 the sedan was discontinued and we had Navi, softer suspension bushings, heated leather seats, etc...

My point is this...The STi lost a ton of character and gained main stream appeal ruining the car for the enthusiasts that embraced the car from the beginning and who it was intended for. This CANNOT hapen with the Mustang!

The Boss 302 was a return to the roots of the pony car... performance over comfort, road feel over isolation. The car has a PURE driving experience with the stick axle and all!!!

Chevy even sees the light with the new LS7 powered z/28. Available radio and a/c delete and numerous other tweaks for performance and weight savings over comfort!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE keep the Mustang a real sports car and do NOT turn it into a luxury car for the masses with heated this and cooled that. If that is the car you want buy a GT and pay a customizer to make the car for you as you like. Ford listens too much to these things and i feel they are losing their way if a Mustang even has the OPTION for a heated steering wheel. Are you kidding me? A HEATED wheel??? Grow a set...next thing there will not be a summer tire option so owners can drive year round without changing tires and enjoy their heated steering wheel!!!!:??: BTW this would ruin the summer performance for all of us "REAL" Mustang enthusiast! Could you imagine a Boss with a heated wheel? God forbid if the Brembo brakes make a little noise, or the tires squeal as you drive to the old age home!!

end rant/

I realize that for the Stang to be profitable it has to appeal to a wide variety of consumers...but let's not dilute the spirit of the car with tons of BS hoity toity crap and let those people buy a LINCOLN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread