Ford GTs for sale

waldo

Established Member
$145k on Barrett Jackson on Sunday. It is a 2005 with 980 miles.

If I remember correctly, that GT has all four options. Don't forget the buyer had to pay Barrett-Jackson an additional $14,500 for the buyer's commission. So he's into the car for $159K before he drives it home.

asperformance

Banned
There is a guy in TX that rebuilds a lot of GT, They bring anywhere form 70K to like 100K depending on damage of corse, Keep looking they are getting cheaper.

4sdvenom

Never Enough!
Established Member
There is a guy in TX that rebuilds a lot of GT, They bring anywhere form 70K to like 100K depending on damage of corse, Keep looking they are getting cheaper.

Do you have his contact info, or anyway to get in touch with him?

I could care less if it's been wrecked and rebuilt as long as it was rebuilt right!
Salvage title is OK with me!

Thanks,
Ken

b4409

Established Member

You keep talkin but you don't bring any tech. I've watched the cars carefully and there is nothing cheap about them. Recent price trends have been up, not down. This may change with a slower economy and more high mileage cars, but, for now you can forget about a cheap fgt.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Do you have his contact info, or anyway to get in touch with him?

I could care less if it's been wrecked and rebuilt as long as it was rebuilt right!
Salvage title is OK with me!

Thanks,
Ken

Then you don't want a car from that guy.

WHITESVTCOBRA

Established Member
My neighbor may be getting rid of his in the next month or so, but I doubt he will go down on his price I believe it was around 150k for the red with white stripes.

Users who are viewing this thread