Ford GT

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
This is the Ford GT in the showroom at the dealership I work at. I know there is a spot on here for them but I usually dont post any where else, so I thought I would share pics I took on Monday I think.
fordgt0032cq.jpg

fordgt0049yj.jpg

fordgt0026wf.jpg

From what I hear the dealership is into this car for about 30k in finance charges to Ford. WOW

MSRP is $151,575
Dealer prep charge $499
Adjusted market value $27,806
Total sticker price is $179,990

My profit for getting the car sold and im a tech, is a slim $50 Now thats just wrong ! :fm:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Also I heard our GM of the dealer was out in this car with our service director,in 3rd geard doing 80, then he matted the throttle and it just broke the tires loose!

Now our GM is at least 65 years old, I have to believe he shit him self

LEE93COBRA

broke
Established Member
those cars are so fricking sweet!

I have seen 1 red one on the road and looked at a true blue (not a 'for sale' car, it was at a Ford event I attended)

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
LEE93COBRA said:
those cars are so fricking sweet!

I have seen 1 red one on the road and looked at a true blue (not a 'for sale' car, it was at a Ford event I attended)

When the car got dropped off at the dealer I was there and the car came in an 18 wheeler truck and there were 3 others in the back, and one was the red version

That car looked bad !

cobra186

Stang Trader
Established Member
If I were to become rich sometime in the near future.....

That is exactly what I would buy in a GT: Silver, Upgrade wheels, and Stripe Delete.

My top other choices would be Dark Blue w/wheels, and white stripes or Black w/wheels, and stripe delete.

blueovalkid

The Snake Pit
Established Member
I like it better with the stripes. It just seems to be missing something without them. Stripes or no stripes it still is a sick car. :rockon:

50 BMG

Socialpath media
Established Member
Hmm wow, AMV of what the dealership owes :bored: Now you know why Ford was giving away the last of the 05 production units to anyone who wanted to floor them. They screwed those dealers over more than anyone with the 10K price increase.

You should tell your GM thats out driving cars he shouldn't be... the car in his showroom might fetch 150K right now, and less with each passing day.

FASN8N

Established Member
50 BMG said:
Now you know why Ford was giving away the last of the 05 production units to anyone who wanted to floor them. They screwed those dealers over more than anyone with the 10K price increase.

The greedy dealers screwed themselves over by pricing the cars above MSRP!

Users who are viewing this thread