Ford GT Pumps

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jared, is there an alternative to a BAP and to your VERY NICE fuel upgrade (ie the GT pumps)? I can't justify the $1500 right now for the upgrade and I would rather not wire in the BAP (which I just bought). I think the GT pumps would be great for us ifs its easy enough to do.

If not, how much for a wiring upgrade for the BAP shipped to 02038? Thanks!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
BADASS03SVT said:
Jared, is there an alternative to a BAP and to your VERY NICE fuel upgrade (ie the GT pumps)? I can't justify the $1500 right now for the upgrade and I would rather not wire in the BAP (which I just bought). I think the GT pumps would be great for us ifs its easy enough to do.

If not, how much for a wiring upgrade for the BAP shipped to 02038? Thanks!

Hey bro..The alternative to the Fuel System would be to go with the GT Pumps and modified FPDM. Along with a BAP and the wire upgrade you should be fine.

The wire upgrade shipped to your 02038 zip is $45 and you can purchase it right off the site if you're interested. Please let me know if theres anything else I can help you with. Thanks, Jared

http://www.lethalperformance.com/pa...ethal-performance-bap-wiring-upgrade-kit.html

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
BADASS03SVT said:
so even with the GT pumps we would still need a BAP??
The GT pumps alone with a modified FPDM should be able to handle quite a bit of power in my opinion. There is not enough testing though to say at what point a BAP would be needed. Hopefully I can have Sam get some data together so we have a clear understanding about what point the BAP is needed with the GT pumps. I'll keep you posted. Thanks,Jared

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
black03 said:
The GT pumps alone with a modified FPDM should be able to handle quite a bit of power in my opinion. There is not enough testing though to say at what point a BAP would be needed. Hopefully I can have Sam get some data together so we have a clear understanding about what point the BAP is needed with the GT pumps. I'll keep you posted. Thanks,Jared

who can do the modified FPDM? It just seems good since ALOT of people go the ported/upper/lower combo that just goes past the stock limits.

and just ordered the wiring kit...in case I cant get this GT pump thing goin in the next few weeks....

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread