ford gt pump Q's

dteal23

I like big butts
Established Member
how much power is a ford gt pump good to? bought this stupid bbk 255 lph pump and the pos maxed out at 385hp on my second dyno pull. the tuner a suggested ford gt pump. what you think? dont need to get crazy, will be udpgrading to d1 later tho... opinions?

Last edited:

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I don't know exact numbers but it is going to be way higher than that. I know alot of people with ported blowers in the 530s that are using these. I don't know if this is what the twin screw guys are using or not.

how much power is a ford gt pump good to? bought this stupid bbk 255 lph pump and the pos maxed out at 385hp on my second dyno pull. the tuner a suggested ford gt pump. what you think? dont need to get crazy, will be udpgrading to d1 later tho... opinions?

kcpgt2002

Established Member
It really depends on the tune. I bet he could lean it out a tad and make 400 but its up to the tuner
I want to say that the gt pump flows 265lph

tistan

Established Member
I'm at 460 rwhp with a single gt pump and and a boost a pump, and I have a good bit left in this setup. From what I was told, the ford gt pump by itself was good to 450-475 rwhp. I just bought a boost a pump to be safe.

Users who are viewing this thread