Ford GT on speedvision

black10th vert

Established Member
Car crazy is touring the ford GT build on speedvision now.It's going to be repeated at 930 on sunday morn.

Last edited:

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Is it worth watching cuz if so I'll record it, but sometimes some of the speedvision shows are lame...

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
DAMMIT. I don't have Speed at my vacation house, and Sunday I'll be at the Auto Show.

Fast Willy

Established Member
I saw it. It was a really good show and they show how much time they put into building ever single car its nuts. Imagine how our engines are built and times that by a million and thats how the hole gt car is built.

DBK

Re-retired
Established Member
Awesome. I'll record it and see if I can't maybe find a host for it if anybody wants to see it.

People don't understand how unbelievably intricate the build process is. I was lucky enough to take a private tour of the SSV facility last september, and walking through each individual bay you get a sense how wildly different it is from a normal "production" car. Each team of 2-3 doing one job. Very craftsmen oriented. It was cool seeing racks upon racks of dashes, body panels, frames...etc. I look forward to seeing the show.

Users who are viewing this thread