Ford GT engines

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
I came into work today, and there are 2 large crates covered by thick yellow plastic bags. nothing unusual i guess, but through the heavy yellow i see the biggest throttle openings i have ever seen, and a flywheel. i was like sweet i wonder what it is. so i peek under the bag and i see a crate motor with a HUGE eaton on top, and blue valve covers that say "POWERED BY FORD" and a little plaque that says who made the engine. it also says "supercharged 5.4" .

man im so geeked. i have a chance to just stare at 2 ford gt crate motors! ive been staring for a while now, i think my boss is getting pissed.

anyway im going to get some pictures as soon as i get my damn picture phone in the mail

p.s. i do autocad for a packaging solutions place (we do basically box designs for automotive applications)

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
I'll be there with my truck at noon. Blue, 1-ton, lifted with 36 inch swampers & 12K winch. I'll make it worth your while.

I'll show you a packaging solution: It looks exactally like the back of my truck.

BlueSHO

i love lamp
Established Member
the thought had crossed my mind to "lose" one. its crossed my mind many times actually. id stuff it into my taurus ;)

Ryan

It's Not Your Concern
Super Moderator
I don't believe they have Eatons on them ;-)

I stand corrected....
"Eaton 2.3L Lysholm Supercharger "

Last edited:

Nuclrslug

Kwality iz job won.
Established Member
Aw c'mon. 1 little engine won't be missed! (I've seen worse in Detroit with the oh-so-honest Teamsters and UAW at play).

J/K

It would be nifty to have pics of these treasures though, it's not like there's going to be a bunch floating around out there.
:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread