Ford GT Coil Covers

BlownCobra88

Good Run
Established Member
Hey guys,

Probably not the right section for this but I will give it a shot lol

I have a question, I have a brand new set of the GT coil covers in the box and am looking to sell but I have no idea what they are worth... I bought them about 2-3 years ago for around 500 bux and I am looking to sell as I have nothing to put them on anymore.

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks

JuStAkId

Just roll with it
Established Member
Last edited:

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
I've got 3 pairs that I use as core exchanges for guys looking to powder coat a set, and I charge $225.

cj428mach

Established Member
I bought a set on ebay a month or so ago for $199 shipped. They can not be purchased from ford unless you give them a GT vin so they may start to go up in value now. I do see several sets on ebay from 225-300 but they aren't selling so its going to take a while for the market to catch up and start paying those prices.

Also its hard to pay alot for a part that was $50 at one time and are known for their flaws from the factory.

mrose75

Established Member
They are garbage. I'll take them off your hands and get rid of them for you for a small fee. Send me $50 and the coil covers and never worry about them again.:poke:

Riddick

MERICA
Established Member
You can still order these through Tasca or even Tousley, or at least their site shows them. I believe they changed the part numbers over the years. The part numbers are 4G7Z-6P067-AA for the right side and 4G7Z-6P067-BA for the left side. They are 95 a piece on there. I planned on ordering these in a few weeks, hopefully they can still get them.

cj428mach

Established Member
You can still order these through Tasca or even Tousley, or at least their site shows them. I believe they changed the part numbers over the years. The part numbers are 4G7Z-6P067-AA for the right side and 4G7Z-6P067-BA for the left side. They are 95 a piece on there. I planned on ordering these in a few weeks, hopefully they can still get them.

I've checked with both of them and you can't get them anymore unless you have a Ford GT vin.

Users who are viewing this thread