ford fast oval

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
were can I get carbon fiber black ford fast oval. seen one on a pic but dont know who makes them :banana::banana::banana: anyone have any ideas .

I SUCK!

Formerly "syberstang"
Established Member
98cobradan you are my hero that is just what I was looking for thanks a bunch. and thanks for everyones help on this matter this fourm is the best cant say anuff about the people on here that go out of there way to help someone find a part or with somthing wrong with there car seams like everyone tries 2 pitch in and help . so agane thanks everyone.

Helomech74

Established Member
Has anyone actually seen the "Fast" emblem, not the sticker overlay? I was looking for an actual emblem that replaces the whole Ford emblem. All I have found are the stickers.

tjs98gt

Established Member
i just picked up a genuine carbon fiber "ford" emblem for the back of my car from a guy on the focus forums that ordered the wrong size. the company hasnt been around for a while though. i paid $30 shipped, he paid $30 plus shipping, but it was worth it IMO since i prob wont come across one again

98cobradan

Established Member
98cobradan you are my hero that is just what I was looking for thanks a bunch. and thanks for everyones help on this matter this fourm is the best cant say anuff about the people on here that go out of there way to help someone find a part or with somthing wrong with there car seams like everyone tries 2 pitch in and help . so agane thanks everyone.

glad to help ya out man, the sticker is awesome, it is def not vinyl, plus my car doesnt see ran or snow, so the sticker def wont be gettin wet or have any kinda chance of water deposit to get in between, plus i HIGHLY doubt its gonna peel off, and it for some strange reason it does, they are only $8. But if but on right it should last for quite some time, i seen other guys on this forum have them same sticker

Users who are viewing this thread