FORD doesn't want you to see this 2015 drawing.

DIB5.0

Established Member
Found this on Mustang Source.
Posted by 550hp_2007GT_SC

So, some months ago I had the privilege of seeing some concept drawings and models in different phases of 50th anniversary Mustang stuff.

I decided to put my hand to the test and reproduce what I saw.

This is VERY close to what will be the finished product.

As much as the front does share similarities in many ways to the Fusion and Evos concepts, it reads very much like the current GT500 does from the front. The flow is very different and sporty/modern but the overall look feels more like a mustang than it does the others.

Please excuse my amateur art skills, but here it is:

10zwc9i_zpse7333964.jpg

Last edited:

dirtyd88

Much Wow!
Established Member
Can we go ahead and nickname the new body styles as the DB series? Since everything looks like Aston Martin v1.Ford....:rolleyes:

D.T.R

Established Member
Not a bad looking vehicle, just not sure if I'd like it. the 2013s to me are as perfect as it gets...

dtheo

FUBAR Enforcer
Established Member
How were you able to see this confidential drawings from top secret Ford? Something doesn't seem right here.....

Wildman113

Established Member
Not a bad looking vehicle, just not sure if I'd like it. the 2013s to me are as perfect as it gets...

Exactly. It would be very difficult to top the '13 body style.

Nobody wants a Mustang that looks like an Aston Martin and a Ford Fusion got mixed together.

jonb347

Established Member
actually ive found that this is what people in fact want. any customers that comes in and shows any interest is waiting to buy a 15 because they are sick of the retro current style. myself, id take a '13 boss over pretty much any new one. but id take any aston over any mustang to

Boomer v3.8

Established Member
It's a photoshopped AM with GT500 style grille and side scoops.
Nothing more.

People are sick of the current style because the design has been around since 05.
Its gotten better, but the overall look/theme is still the same. Squint in the distance and they all look the same.

2015 will look different, but still keeping with the lineage/heritage of the Mustang.

Last edited:

Kewlv8

Established Member
Looks GREAT!

I also had access to highly confidential drafts. I am sharing this with only limited SVT owners, so do not widely distribute. I do not want anyone losing a job over this leaked FY15 prototype drawing. I can't wait!

FromChild.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread