Ford dealers make note... Don't screw your customers

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
:lol: well, thats one way to stop dealer markup. i wonder how many gt owners wanna do that

that ford dealer=
raped.gif

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
That was last year, and my buddy is the big guy walking toward the camera about mid video.

The customer was mentally unstable, as he then ran out into the street for cars to hit him. The next week on a plane to California, he took his own life on an airplane.

BTW, he was not buying a GT or mad about mark up.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Red Turtle said:
BTW, he was not buying a GT or mad about mark up.

really? idk, i've heard ford has some crazy mark ups on those escapes..especialy the hybrid :D

Last edited:

Red Turtle

ALWAYS WATCHING
Super Moderator
svtsmo said:
really? idk, i've heard ford has some crazy mark ups on those escapes..especialy the hybrid :D

Maybe just in your area, out here in vegas we can't give those hybrids away.

gunmetalcobra

Established Member
:fm: f*ck dealers, i saved and bought my cars cash from private sellers. i'm not gonna go to a dealer and buy some douche bag car dealer a nice new suite.

cobra04972tx1

HP, U CAN'T HAVE 2 MUCH
Established Member
LOVE AUTO BROKERS!! Dealers screw everyone because they have to pay for all the employees, building, floorplan, electricity, etc... All the manufacturers should do away with the dealer system and just have a point of sale broker and local service facilities. That would definitely make news cars more affordable, that and lowering labor costs to build them.

Users who are viewing this thread