Ford dealers didn't want to sell me a Shelby so i bought this

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm butthurt? LMFAO!
I suggest you read that thread again, SLOWBORG.
:loser:
S.

I've never claimed to be fast smart guy but i definitely have enough to beat plenty with my underpowered close to stock, 8 year old car. :kaboom:

Yep, I definitely made you my own personal nut-sack riding boy. Every time my name comes up you get all jittery and excited. Broke back mountain style.. :D

:poke:

jm35ny

Established Member
Nice move. I`m in the same boat, with dealers asking $10-15K over sticker people are looking at other cars.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Never been a C5 or C6 convertible fan, but as long as you love it then it's badass!

smknvette

Established Member
Car looks great man. I will have that exact set-up before it's over with lol. I love them. My only question is when will this go to RPM lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I've never claimed to be fast smart guy but i definitely have enough to beat plenty with my underpowered close to stock, 8 year old car. :kaboom:

Yep, I definitely made you my own personal nut-sack riding boy. Every time my name comes up you get all jittery and excited. Broke back mountain style.. :D

:poke:
You really think you're of any importance to me? I think you're more of a punchline.
:lol:
"There's that clown SLOWBORG out there again, getting his ass kicked by a stock GT-R and bragging about how much he races while he trolls SVT making subtle trolling comments."
:lol1:
You're more of a curiosity. Like the borderline Downs kid who collects the shopping carts in the grocery store parking lot.
S.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
You really think you're of any importance to me? I think you're more of a punchline.
:lol:
"There's that clown SLOWBORG out there again, getting his ass kicked by a stock GT-R and bragging about how much he races while he trolls SVT making subtle trolling comments."
:lol1:
You're more of a curiosity. Like the borderline Downs kid who collects the shopping carts in the grocery store parking lot.
S.

I guess you dont have very good reading comprehension broke back. When a mod tells you to stop derailing the thread you better do just that.

If i bother you so much open a smackdown thread and try to bash me there, quit derailing the thread and stop swinging from my nuts. :poke:

Snorman

Gaining fast...
Established Member
I guess you dont have very good reading comprehension broke back. When a mod tells you to stop derailing the thread you better do just that.
Uhh...no mod posted any such thing in that thread. :nonono:
If i bother you so much open a smackdown thread and try to bash me there, quit derailing the thread and stop swinging from my nuts. :poke:
No thanks. I don't hold you in high enough regard to waste any more time on you. You can take that as a victory by default.
downswin.jpg

S.

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
I'm not the biggest convertible fan, but there's something about the phrase 427 Corvette Convertible that does it for me. I really like those cars. Congrats on the purchase and enjoy it.

T76 Mach

Established Member
Compared to paying 5-10k over sticker? Definitely, congrats!

That being said, a car is a major investment. I never understood why people settled for walking into a dealership vs. searching nationwide for the car you really want. Nearly every 2013 GT500 owner on here paid MSRP or under...Just can't walk into your local dealership and have it happen.

We just sold 1 for sticker.Should have came to Texas.They are everywhere :beer:

94venomV8

Established Member
You could of found a dealer not local, there are plenty of them selling Shelby's for sticker. There is a dealer local to me that had one for sticker, it's gone now though.

C6Z06427

Established Member
I will get some more pictures up once the weather cooperates and I have time. I have only been able to drive it twice in the last week.

I wasn't even thinking of buying this car two weeks ago, because I had always said the only way I would get rid of my modded CTS-V is for a ZR1 or the new shelby. However, i always wanted a convertible but it would have to be something special for me to want one bad enough. How can you go wrong with a convertible vette with a 427 and the suspension from the ZR1. Winner!!!!

Niko_Fx

K51 Z33
Established Member
Sick, fast, unique. Great decision, I would not be missing the Shelby at all flooring that naturally-aspirated 505hp monster while riding with the top down.

Users who are viewing this thread