Ford bring back Grabber blue

trolls56

Established Member
One of my biggest complaints about the 2015 is the color selections. I don't understand having 2 shades of red and several gray shades but only one blue. Grabber blue looks great on the 2015.

attachment.php

Colleton

Established Member
It didn't sell well. End of story.

Of topic, but your pic made me think about this... I passed a new Fiesta today on the way to work and noticed that it had the same sort of body colored diffuser that the '15 Mustang does. The resemblance was actually shocking to me. lol

THE_EVIL_TW1N

Established Member
One of my biggest complaints about the 2015 is the color selections. I don't understand having 2 shades of red and several gray shades but only one blue. Grabber blue looks great on the 2015.

attachment.php

That's not quite how grabber blue looks tho. That looks more like a metallic version of grabber blue.

Husker

Established Member
It will more than likely be available on one of the halo cars or the 2016 ➡ :shrug:

Jroc

Established Member
Anyone else remember that little ole color called Sonic Blue that was offered on the SVT Focus, 03 Cobra, and 03/04 Lightnings? People seemed to have really liked it.

americansteel

Banned

attachment.php

I don't know for some reason this pic looks like its matte or semi gloss but it looks nice. I thought that the GT already had the option for grabber blue? what ford should do is bring back grabber red.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Bring back sonic blue! Never been a fan of grabber blue.

Comp O is back, and that's all that matters.

kingnut

Established Member
It didn't sell well. End of story.

Of topic, but your pic made me think about this... I passed a new Fiesta today on the way to work and noticed that it had the same sort of body colored diffuser that the '15 Mustang does. The resemblance was actually shocking to me. lol

GB sold just like it was expected to. And GB owners hold on to their cars longer than any other owners. They will bring back GB for the 16 or 17's.

Typhoon

Established Member
I was really hoping that Ford would offer the Grabber Blue. Does anyone know if Ford will let you pay more and order a car in the color you want like other companies (audi, vw, porsche, bmw, merc)

Users who are viewing this thread