Ford axes the GT and Adrenalin

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Well, all I can say is that the morons at Ford are showing their true colors now. Wasn't it Billy Ford that said, ( We have to start building cars that the people want ). O.K. , first they killed off the Marauder, then, they killed off the Lightning, now they are killing off the GT and Adrenalin, I guess all we as Ford customers want are the ugly and underpowered 500 and con-Fusion, I guess that the braintrust, ( and I say that with a laugh ), knows whats best for us sheeple. Can you say HEMI ?

Ford GT Fan

Established Member
They are NOT killing the Ford GT.

Production continues, as originally planned, through August 31, for a total of 4000+ cars.

Bracketbomber

Established Member
Killing the GT

What does it matter, they're going to end it this year and not 07 like they planned anyhow. The car is overweight and overpriced and the latter is the best indication that the end is near. Also, from what I've seen, a supercharged Mercury Marauder is capable of beating it on a dragstrip.

FordGTGuy

Established Member
lol you are retarded and what is this the 50th thread. The Ford GT was planned to have stopped production around now! Smartass.

the Ford 500 will be getting an AWD drivetrain and a power upgrade in the coming years.

Can you say HEMI ?

Ford makes Hemis to dumbass. seriously get an idea.

satx

Banned
Bracketbomber said:
What does it matter, they're going to end it this year and not 07 like they planned anyhow. The car is overweight and overpriced and the latter is the best indication that the end is near. Also, from what I've seen, a supercharged Mercury Marauder is capable of beating it on a dragstrip.

go drink some drano

Users who are viewing this thread