Ford Accessories Order Help?

jrandy

Established Member
Anyone here have any connections to Ford corporate (or other means) for help for an order placed through https://accessories.ford.com/? I placed an order on 8/3 and it's stuck in limbo.

Long story short, I got lucky and placed an order in the middle of a system upgrade. Apparently one of the items was back ordered and the entire order won't ship until it comes in. However, their support is unable to help since the order was placed through their old system and they only have access to orders on the new system.

All orders on the old system have to be escalated to Ford Operations for anything. They can't even view the order. Ford Support can only escalate the case and someone from Ford Ops will supposedly reach out in 3-5 business days. I've asked three times in the past month and keep getting my case re-escalated with no contact.

I've told them I'm fine with a refund of my Ford points OR the items. But, they claim their hands are tied and only Ford Ops can help. But, they don't have a way to contact them outside of Ford Support escalating.

Anyone in the same boat, or know some how to escalate? I kinda feel like I just burned 50,000 Ford Pass points.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So you burned about $225.

I would call the Ford Customer Service line at: 1-800-392-3670 and explain the situation.

jrandy

Established Member
So you burned about $225.

I would call the Ford Customer Service line at: 1-800-392-3670 and explain the situation.

Yea... I've started to accept that the points are gone and I might hopefully wake up one day to parts on my doorstep.

That's the number I call and they tell me they have to escalate.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Yea... I've started to accept that the points are gone and I might hopefully wake up one day to parts on my doorstep.

That's the number I call and they tell me they have to escalate.

Ask them to transfer.

Users who are viewing this thread