Forced to sell Mystic Vert

VENOM98

NOVI POWER
Established Member
Doug, that really sucks......Hang in there and hopefully a good attorney will get things straightened out for you..........

toofast4u

Versatilist
Established Member
Fresh Cobra can't you go to Car Max or something and get a quote on your car to sell it and just pay her half of that. I don't understand why you need to sell all of your possessions.

Fresh Cobra

505 RWHP Blvd Pimp
Established Member
Hmmm

The BIG Issue is she doesn't know that I have the Cobra or the 04 Sport Trac. I'll be forced to put in writing all of my assets, etc and since she is trying to get whatever she can, that'll look bad for me with a 96 GT paid for, 04 Cobra paid for and a 04 Sport Trac on payments. She'll take me to the cleaners.

If given the choice between loosing the 96 or the Cobra, the Cobra is history. I bought it on a whim, without really thinking it through and now my decision may bite me in the ass. Oh well, live and learn and if I do get rid of it, I can always buy another after the divorce or wait on the 07 to come out.

~ Fresh :bash:

NyteByte

Pro-Freedom
Established Member
If you've been separated for 8 years, she can't just come along all of a sudden and take half your possessions.

Get a good lawyer.

djc

Professional Nerd
Established Member
if she doesn't know you have the Cobra, 'sell' it to a friend, xfer title, and be done with it. get it back later.

if she knew you had the cash to buy the car and wonders where it went to, say one word: "Vegas!"

Users who are viewing this thread