For your amusement EBay $50K Over MSRP

mrGT

Established Member
I wonder if this clown knows he's showing pictures of the "Concept" Shelby? If it really was a "real" concept, I would bid on it......but I have a feeling he's an ass-clown.

BLK03SVT10TH

Mods? What Mods??
Established Member
Even better here is a guy selling his spot on a Dealers Waiting List.

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on the right to purchase a 2007 Mustang gt500 shelby. The price you will be paying is for my spot on a waiting list. I had pre-ordered this car over a year ago at a dealership in PA. I am number 2!!!! ON that list. The dealer will be receiving between 4 and 6 of these shelby models. You will have your choice of colors and options and also possibly the chance to take the cnvt model. Again the price you win this auction at will be in addition to the dealer adjusted msrp. I have the right to end this auction at any time because this is also for sale on other sites. Thanks any questions please email me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...Z6236QQitemZ4615933235QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

1993cobramustan

P'O'd SVT POSTER
Established Member
BLK03SVT10TH said:
Even better here is a guy selling his spot on a Dealers Waiting List.

Vehicle Description

You are bidding on the right to purchase a 2007 Mustang gt500 shelby. The price you will be paying is for my spot on a waiting list. I had pre-ordered this car over a year ago at a dealership in PA. I am number 2!!!! ON that list. The dealer will be receiving between 4 and 6 of these shelby models. You will have your choice of colors and options and also possibly the chance to take the cnvt model. Again the price you win this auction at will be in addition to the dealer adjusted msrp. I have the right to end this auction at any time because this is also for sale on other sites. Thanks any questions please email me.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford...Z6236QQitemZ4615933235QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

Just so you know.....I am reporting these listings for "a place in line" as fraudulent listings.......Ebay has cancelled 2 of them already.......The ads are very suspicious......only an IDIOT would pay for someone's "place in line" evidently, Ebay doesn't like them either.....I just put the new one in for Ebay to look at...Don't be suprised if it's gone today......

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Interesting. I just checked this again. It is still there, but, now there is only 1 bid and it is $1000.

Users who are viewing this thread