Ford Mens Factory
Established Member
snow for the ftw!! I love the seasons, if i didn't i'd move.:shrug:

img00036-20091212-1110.gif

+200000000

Julie GT07CS

Established Member
It was a beautiful weekend out here. Wouldn't trade it for anything. :beer:

Yup, worked out in the yard all weekend, bought some more bedding flowers...seriously thinking of bbqing tonight! Oh crap, I forgot I need to WATER the lawn...gotta keep it green. :-D

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
hit the slopes of big bear on friday, cruised around with the top down on saturday :coolman:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
yea... i dont mind change in climate... i would rather have snow for a few months a year, then develop skin cancer and have constant headaches from being in 80 degree heat or more all year. f**k that shit

Dave07997S

Established Member
yea... i dont mind change in climate... i would rather have snow for a few months a year, then develop skin cancer and have constant headaches from being in 80 degree heat or more all year. f**k that shit

10 days ago we were in the 40's believe it or not...we do have some climate change just not as drastic as the rest of the country.

Dave

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member

pffft! 80 degrees of dry heat is nothing lol. i visited NOLA and Houston this summer. you want to talk about some suffering!! :whine:

in NOLA, the air was so thick you could literally grab onto it. and in houston, it was nice and sunny outside, and hot, and pouring rain wtf?! :dw:

man i love the south but i dont think i could survive with the humidity. ack!

ill take a 120 degree dry day in vegas over that humidity bs ANY day! :burn:

gt500vert

Established Member
Hmm.....Michigan looks pretty good right now with no mudslides etc. I lived in Cali a couple years and got sick of the smell of "everything" burning from June till September. I even smelled it burning on I-75 in Tennessee southbound a couple years ago near Georgia in September. Sure enough...the weather report in the hotel that night showed the smoke from Cali to be coming all the way to Tennessee and they said it could be smelled.
I can put up with a little bit of winter and take a couple 5 day weekends during the winter to get away from it. No earthquakes, no mudslides, no smog, no big traffic issues, taxes are reasonable, lots of fresh water lakes to swim in with your hot rod boat, no dust storms, cheap and tasty drinking water, everybody speaks English and the Terminator and Nancy Pelosi don't run my life.

So do they have your highways cleared yet from todays mudslides?

phinhead34

Established Member
Damn there was not a cloud in the sky today, and the ocean was calm and beautiful today down here in Miami. Perfect weather

2kmelat

Established Member
Hmm.....Michigan looks pretty good right now with no mudslides etc. I lived in Cali a couple years and got sick of the smell of "everything" burning from June till September. I even smelled it burning on I-75 in Tennessee southbound a couple years ago near Georgia in September. Sure enough...the weather report in the hotel that night showed the smoke from Cali to be coming all the way to Tennessee and they said it could be smelled.
I can put up with a little bit of winter and take a couple 5 day weekends during the winter to get away from it. No earthquakes, no mudslides, no smog, no big traffic issues, taxes are reasonable, lots of fresh water lakes to swim in with your hot rod boat, no dust storms, cheap and tasty drinking water, everybody speaks English and the Terminator and Nancy Pelosi don't run my life.

So do they have your highways cleared yet from todays mudslides?

:lol: save a tree wipe your ass with an owl.

Users who are viewing this thread