? for value

nocobrafornow

Established Member
a friend of mine was cleaning out some stuff and found his old floor mats. here's the thing when he bought his 03 aniversery car new he pulled the mats out and put them away, they still have the protective plastic still on them. well he has no use for them anymore since the car was stolen and never recovered. they are the real anniversery ones with the svt emblem. so if anyone has an idea please let me know. thanks David

black 10th vert

Established Member
I agree with the above poster on the current market value. I too have a brand new, spare set because my car is a 10th, and have many times considered selling them to buy more mods, but held off because I know when they are gone, I won't be able to replace them easily, or cheaply. I will likely hang onto mine as long as I own this car. I would offer your buddy $50 for them because you will be getting a great deal, and if he hasn't followed the market, he will feel like you are being more than fair for a pair of old mats, so it's a win-win.;-)

nocobrafornow

Established Member
thanks for the advice guys. and as far as making that kind of offer, no. he's my best friend and i'm only trying to help him sell them. do you guys think they would be hard to sell at 200.00 on here? thanks David

Users who are viewing this thread