? for those with the LFP SBTB

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
Well I just got my LFP TB and CL Plenum. Both look great, but I have a quick question about the SBTB. It appears to have 4 mounting holes for the blade but only 2 of them are used. Is it suppose to be like this? cause if it didnt, it looks pretty air tight.
LFPSBTB.jpg
Sorry for the low quality cell phone pic.

Thx

FordFanStan

Established Member
There's something screwy about that, (pun intended). I'd call Mark up and tell him he needs to send you two more screws. Stan

Scotts Elle

Yup. Still don't care.
Established Member
I'd check how tight those other 2 screws are. The last thing you need is one of those working loose and getting sucked intot he motor.

bolt_956

Established Member
how do you like it so far? Im looking into getting one just not sure on the color yet. Do you have more pics of yours?

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I'd check how tight those other 2 screws are. The last thing you need is one of those working loose and getting sucked intot he motor.

Good point, I think i'll take them out and put some loctite on them.

how do you like it so far? Im looking into getting one just not sure on the color yet. Do you have more pics of yours?

So far it looks purdy sitting in the closet. Parts wont go on until summer so it doesnt matter. Its not polished or anything, looks like bare aluminum that has been clear coated. Maybe the black one looks better :shrug: ..I can snap some more pics once i get my camera back.

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
Yeah, that should have all four screws in there. I would call mark and let him know about it. That could of caused a small idel issue

03LCalgaryAB

Established Member
I got a hold of LFP today and they are going to have UPS pick up the item from my house. Once UPS acknowledges the pickup, LFP will send another one out. How cool is that!! Just thought I would share.

Also on a side note...They suggest I send it back so they can check alignment of the blade and not just send me screws. So I'll be getting a new one in return!

Users who are viewing this thread