For those with ROTORPROS???

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
Anybody out there have the non "color treated" rotors from ROTORPROS? If so, how have they held up to rust so far? Reason I ask is my truck is Red as well as the calipers, and I think the color treated ones in Red will be too much. But if the untreated ones rust around the hub area, then the color treated is what I'll have to get.

Also-what do you guys think drilled/slotted or dimpled/slotted?

BadBolt

Established Member
Thank You :beer: They can get them to my door for $285 and they are different from the newer 14mm setup.

Last edited:

ronnie

Will work for Truck Parts
Established Member
I have a set of the front ones sitting in my garage to install with some hawk pads. Just waiting for the caliper paint to come from Eastwood. I want to do it all in one sitting while the wheels are off. Will take pics after install, 1000 miles after, 3000 miles after, and finally 5000 miles. I have just zinc plated ones. We'll see how they hold up. Oh yeah, I got the dimpled and slotted ones.

BT2001SVT

I'm an Agent of CHAOS!!
Established Member
ronnie said:
I have a set of the front ones sitting in my garage to install with some hawk pads. Just waiting for the caliper paint to come from Eastwood. I want to do it all in one sitting while the wheels are off. Will take pics after install, 1000 miles after, 3000 miles after, and finally 5000 miles. I have just zinc plated ones. We'll see how they hold up. Oh yeah, I got the dimpled and slotted ones.

thanks-keep us posted :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread