for those thinking about buying fur for your wives for x-mas

BLK_VNM

Established Member
now just to set the record straight for me. im not against hunting or leather when the entire animal is used for everything it can be and is done humanely. this is the kind of crap i do not like. NWS NWS NWS for the fact its got some gruesome scenes.

http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/video.asp?video=fur_farm&Player=wm&speed=med

if you do want to buy leather or fur then id ask that you look into the company first and make sure they do it legitly and in a more humane way then this video shows.

SVTORANGE

Established Member
How in the hell could you do a job like that everyday and be able to sleep at night hearing those animals screaming as they are getting skinned alive?:shrug::nonono::xpl:

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea i was about ready to gag when they through the live animals on the cart skinless on top of each other. i couldnt even imagine the pain there in from that. i feel so sorry for them. i know this stuff has been around for years but ive never seen a video of this magnitude.

SnakeEyes03

MTC
Established Member
I'm actually for hunting, due to the over populating. I also use the whole deer, and give to the homeless.

That.........put a tear to my eye.

I couldn't figure out where they were from though.

BLK_VNM

Established Member
yea like i said i have no problem with hunting or cattle farms or the like when they are done right and when the hunter isnt just say cutting off the antlers and leaving the rest to rot. to me it looks like eastern europe or the middle east regions based on the housing vehicles and language.

but yea it made me tear up a little as well.

Redneckbmxer24

Established Member
omfg that is terrible.

skinning them alive? they can atleast have the desency to kill them. i mean even if you have to keep the hide perfect, poison them or something for christ sake. its a hell of alot less painfull that that.

laugh my ass off if one of them coons turned around and bit his ass, and gave him rabeis and the bastard died.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
I am a meat cutter and also hunt. That was plane brutality. They were skinning the animals while they were still alive. Who the hell kills an animal by slaming it to the ground:nonono:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread