For Those That Live Near Boston

03snakenvtn

Established Member
Today I got an email from Groupon advertising "Half-Day Supercar Rentals in Cambridge." You can choose either a 911 Carrera for $59, a Ferrari 360 Modena for $241, or a Lamboghini Gallardo for $301. Would you guys do this if you lived closer, or are you going to do it now that you've heard about it? Anyone ever done a supercar rental before. They require a $1,000 deposit that's returned upon return of the car in the same shape you left with it in. That seems like a lot of money, but as long as it's returned the same day it's not a huge deal. $240 for a half-day in a Ferrari sounds pretty amazing, but so does the Lambo deal. I'm not affiliated with groupon or the company that offers the driving experience, I just thought I'd spread the word to some fellow car enthusiasts. You have 1 day, 6 hours, and 10 minutes left to buy (so basically until Sunday night.) Any thoughts?

boatcop1

Established Member
Haha yeah I'm originaly from the area. Back in 2000 a buddy of mine showed up at my house in a brand new Viper he rented (i forget from who). We beasted on that thing. Toward the end of the day we ended up parked in Marina Bay in Quincy because we went over the milage alowed and it was pretty pricey for every mile over, he didn't care much but at that point it was time for some partying anyway! If you have a couple bucks laying around i say go for it! But I would only do the Lambo! :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread