For those of you who think a fwd can't handle :)

Elwood617

Established Member
It's a bit long, but I didn't want to cut out any of the drink guy commentary. It's also a bit shaky, I had trouble maintaining my position and a steady camera hand, sorry.

The Epic MS3 Run; Driver Mod is STRONG with this …: http://youtu.be/M94fw1UX9Kk

MFE

Established Member
<--- Still doesn't think a fwd can handle.

Get out on the track and mix it up with a good one, or better yet try one yourself, and you'll change your mind. FWIW one of the most fun cars I've driven in all my years on road courses was a bone stock SRT4. The layout might not be ideal, but they can still be a hoot, and some of them can drive circles around many supposedly capable RWD cars.

Elwood617

Established Member
To say I was impressed with how hard they can get on the throttle mid-corner is an understatement. On a tight layout like the Dragon, your going to have a hard time keeping up with a well driven fwd sports car. I came away impressed.

94_Vert

Established Member
Get out on the track and mix it up with a good one, or better yet try one yourself, and you'll change your mind. FWIW one of the most fun cars I've driven in all my years on road courses was a bone stock SRT4. The layout might not be ideal, but they can still be a hoot, and some of them can drive circles around many supposedly capable RWD cars.

My previous car was an 05 srt4, so I have experience. Torque steer makes them impossible to enjoy imo.

Users who are viewing this thread