For those of you who just had finals/are taking finals now

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
Yeah, I only have 5 finals this sem. 3 down and 2 to go

Lucky dog Since Dec 4th ive had 9 exams over every subject. Physiology, Biochemistry, Anatomy, Neurology, Histology, Embryology, Genetics, Microbiology, Immunology, Doctor Patient Society....I think im peeing Monster:xpl:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Probably, is it a neon yellow color? (Looks like it'll glow in the dark?) If so, it's more than likely monster. I know the feeling, I worked about 50 hours last week and this week is going to be just as bad. On top of working full time I have to deal with these finals... Good times.

LOLasaurus

Established Member
All done with finals, should have been graduating this saturday but apparently having a company fly you out to houston for a job interview isn't a valid excuse for missing class despite tlling the instructor 2 weeks in advance and somehow my 87% in machine design 2 dropped down to a 64%. So it looks like I'll have a fun time appealing that grade :(

Stangkillin99ss

8 UR SVT
Established Member
All done with finals, should have been graduating this saturday but apparently having a company fly you out to houston for a job interview isn't a valid excuse for missing class despite tlling the instructor 2 weeks in advance and somehow my 87% in machine design 2 dropped down to a 64%. So it looks like I'll have a fun time appealing that grade :(

Funny story i had a student who did something very similar. I taught Biochemistry at the University level (technically i was the Dr's lacky cause i only had a B.S) and had a student miss the final because he had an interview with Halliburton. He told me that he was going to have the interview on the same day as the final and i told him that he had a choice, reschedule the interview for a day not on the final and risk them saying "NO, im sorry your education isn't important you need to come on this day!!" or going to the job interview having them love him and hire him, only to fail my class and not be able to take the job anyway because he didn't have a degree. Your probably saying I'm a hardass but, when you step back and think about it, 1st Priority should be graduating and then getting the job. The job is no good if you don't have the degree to back it. Odds are your company would have understood more than your jerk of a professor. But in my class 64% was passing so you still would have rocked out with your C*ck on on graduation :beer:

Good luck

01tahoe

Established Member
4 hours and 58 minutes until my 4th and last final. Pulling an all nighter but not getting anything done. Too burned out.

Users who are viewing this thread