For those of you photo guys using Flickr

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Hey,

Just joined and posted some pics.

Looking forward to seeing some more great shots.

BTW - right now I am using my wife's and my account. Later I will create one just for SVTP shots that I will post.:beer:

venom one

Schoolin' your kids
Established Member
Thanks Travis.:beer:

The pics must be very PG13 or less if it's going to be linked to SVTP.:rockon:

Yea....let's keep them the way LL says. My wife and I have been a member of Flickr for a long time and there are awesome pics on there. :rockon:

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
well I am the admin of the account on there and i will note that as a requirement as a member.

I will also, once it gets a little too big for me to handle assign some moderatorsto help keep sure they are clean photos.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
just edited the preferences... everyone that joins the group has to agree to theses terms..

SVTPerformance group on flickr said:
By joining this group you are accepting responsibility of what you post here. This group is to remain very PG13 if it is to be affiliated with SVTPerformance. The group doesnt have to remain solely SVT products but they need to at least be closely related to something that you would find on svtperformance.com. Failure to abide by these rules will lead to your photos being remove and being banned from this group. If you wish to remain a part of this group please play nice.

Thanks for your cooperation and lets see some pictures!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
Hey,

Just joined and posted some pics.

Looking forward to seeing some more great shots.

BTW - right now I am using my wife's and my account. Later I will create one just for SVTP shots that I will post.:beer:

just create a collection for you misc svt pics and just share everything you put nto that collection into the SVTP flickr pool!!!

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
fantastic! keep em coming!

i should have my cobra back together in about 2 weeks, so hopefully i will be able to add more to the group soon enough.

VenomousSVT

TRQSTEER
Established Member
:shrug:How can you post pics on here after you join and uploaded pics

once you get them loaded you can simply visit the picture.. it will give you an option for thumbnail, small, medium, large, and original. Pick the size you want and it will open that size up for you. Under that image will be a direct link to the image, you just have to copy and paste it here between the

Users who are viewing this thread