For those arachnophids amongst us...

brainpa

Established Member
Found this dude outside (thankfully) our porch. Pretty cool

Snapped some pics with a Sony Alpha 500 and a Minolta 50mm Macro.

dsc02461d.jpg

Reportedly, they are resistant to radiation, so the nuclear bomb option is out.

It is a black and yellow Argiope(Male).

Last edited:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
the white swigglies around it give it a "I'm a bad mother****er" effect

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Oh well thats just ****ing great. Now theyre becoming super spiders and learning how to block out radiation. Whats next? Are they going to learn how to drive and steal our cars so they can then run us over? This is getting out of hand.

9804SNAKES

Established Member
Now I remember why I don't want to retire to Florida.:eek:

Other than every Cobra being stolen.:cuss:

EEEZZZ. South Florida Native here. And yes I walk through spider webs almost daily coming home in the wee hours ( I work nights) and I find spiders all the time in the garage. They are for the most part, Grey Wolf Spiders, Daddy Long Legs, and some Crab Spiders. All none-poisionous. I actually dont kill them in the garage and if you saw the number of mosquitos caught in their webs you wouldn't either. That's what you really need to worry about in FL, Mosquitos and Love Bugs.

As far as theft is concerned, my '93 notch was stolen from my front yard three weeks after grduating from FSU and moving home. My Dad was a Miami-Dade Cop then and boy was he pissed. They found it stripped and burned in south Dade County. The aholes even used my credit card (that I idiotically left in the center console) to buy gas for the car. Anyway, both my Snakes have been fine, then again they are in garage, lol. However I see you are from West LA, not too much better than SO FL, actually probably worse...........

Anyway, I have been wanting to post this in a Maisto Thread, but has anyone ever seen this Cobra DieCast?????????? It is my pride and joy and fits in well into this thread>>>>>>>
Pictures by dvinyard96 - Photobucket

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread