For Salesupercharged 04 Mustang Gt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

matrixpuba

Established Member
Color is torch red. Car was built by Dynospeed racing out of Memphis Tennessee. Best of everything is on this car.

Suspension:
• eibach pro kit, tokico illumina series 5 way adjustable shocks and struts, steeda 4 bolt aluminum caster camber plates, steeda aluminum upper and lower control arms, steeda sway bars.
Drivetrain:
• procharger supercharger kit with front mouth intercooler, 42 lbs. injectors, 90mm sct mass air flow meter, accufab 75mm throttle body and plenum, comp 262 cams, sct x-cal programmer with dynospeed custom dyno tune, mgw shifter, 3:73 frpp gears, frpp 31 spline axles, frpp aluminum girdle, arp main studs, royal purple studs.
Exhaust:
• frpp shortie headers, mac off road prochamber midpipe, flowmaster american thunder cat-back(super 40 mufflers)
Appearance:
• roush stage 3 front bumper kit with fogs and roush grille, steeda cobra r hood with steeda stainless spring lock hood pins, painted mirrors, steeda race wing with aluminum winglets, polished aluminum deep dish bullitt rims (17x9 front, 17x10.5 rear), roush guage cluster, sos guage cluster with 2 autometer lunar series gauges (boost and air/fuel ratio) mgw race composite shifter knob,.

This car is very fast and still gets 20 mpg. Very reliable. Drove to Florida twice and the mountains many times. Car gets a lot of attention and thumbs up everywhere I go. Selling due to I have a new project in mind. I am back in school and don’t have time to enjoy it. I have all receipts and all stock parts that can go with the car. If you need anymore pictures let me know and I will take them for you.
$20,000.00
mustang006.jpg

stangpics004Large.jpg

stang002Small.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

Blown4v

Just Another Sell Out
Established Member
I believe I have seen this car around in Memphis. Very nice.

Dynospeed guys are very good at what they do, the tune is surely right on.

Bump for a nice car....

matrixpuba

Established Member
car has been in memphis. stayed there about a month for all the work. 370 hp and 380 tq with a baby tune. milage is 38,900. only 5000 miules after all the work was done. no track times. car was strictly a street car;-)

Users who are viewing this thread