For Sale: White 1996 Cobra

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
White 1996 Cobra, 90,xxx miles, 1FALP47V7TF122993. $7,999

Several upgrades done by previous owner: tubular K-member, tubular A-arms, coil overs, slotted front brakes, upper and lower control arms, aluminum drive shaft, short throw shifter, long tube headers, off road h-pipe, flowmaster cat-back, and Accufab single blade throttle body. No dents or dings. Only one blemish on passenger side rear quarter panel where paint came off (looks to have just flaked off, wasn't due to a car accident), 2 inch area. Thought about having that area painted/blended and still might. Other than that one area, the paint looks good. Runs and starts up great.

Don't need to sell her but she is a secondary vehicle and not my daily driver.

I don't have the most awesome pictures, I work nights/morning and rarely daylight out when I get up. I can try and wake up earlier if more pics are needed.

961.gif

962.gif

Red circled area is where the paint flaked off.
963.gif

n757449768_859037_384.gif

Can email me at [email protected] if you need more info or request it here.

Last edited:

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
Well you know, I was sitting here doing the math and I don't know, a house would be quite nice. If I sell her then finish paying off my other loan from the 98 Cobra...I should be able to afford another house by the end of this year. You buying your house with your two garages really got me thinking.

I wouldn't have to wait for the townhouse to sell. I could just go buy another one. Who knows, maybe I'll buy one out there in your area...

Satan's Snake

Established Member
if a house was so important I woulda got that first. you can get a house and keep the cobra. think boy. oh and the $20 still stands

Users who are viewing this thread