For sale Vortech T trim intercooled kit 2011/2012 Mustang GT

bartman

Established Member
I have a POLISHED Vortech T-trim intercooled tuner kit for a 2011 / 2012 5.0 Mustang GT. The kit is new and never run.(it was partially installed on a fox and then removed) The kit is a complete tuner kit. Everything included. I can send pics if interested. The blower is a V-2 t trim (oil fed)

I will inlude a set of 60lb inectors and a SCT Xcal3 SF for an additional 300.00 to complete the kit

This will work with a Boss intake or a Boss 302 with part number 4FQ117-051 which is a BOSS install kit

$4500 plus PP and the ride

please email me as I do not check my PM's often

[email protected]

vortecanftci6x071.jpg

vortecanftci6x025.jpg

thanks
Bart

Last edited:

jayman33

Whats the difference between this and the S-trim? Just haven't looked yet so I thought I would ask. Whats the potential of this kit? I'll just send you an email.

bartman

Established Member
vortech specs

Taken from vortech's site:

"Complete, fully calibrated supercharging systems are available for the 2011 5.0L Mustang GT, featuring the V-3 Si-Trim centrifugal supercharger with air-to-air charge cooler. The complete system will boost your stock 2011 GT to 605 HP* and 473 lb/ft* torque with 7.5-8.5 PSI from the V-3 supercharger at the factory redline"

"The V-3 Si-Trim supercharger included with the tuner kit is capable of up to 775HP on modified vehicles. T-Trim tuner kits are also available, and will allow for up to 825HP with the right modifications."

Jfoster

Established Member
Oh - I guess you decided to sell the car, so you didn't use it? Was it ever completely installed? What complications did you forsee with the fox install (IC routing?)?

bartman

Established Member
Oh - I guess you decided to sell the car, so you didn't use it? Was it ever completely installed? What complications did you forsee with the fox install (IC routing?)?

The kit was 100 % installed. I made a adaptor for the fox install as well as one extra silicone coupler. There was a little trimming of the front bumper(which is normal with a front mount on a fox)

bartman

Established Member
Did that fit with the stock hood?

That is the reason I took it off. The stock hood was about 2 1/2" from closing. I would have to put on a set of k-memeber spacers and put a fairly decent size cowl hood on the car. I was going to put the kit on the white coyote swap car I have, But I am going a different direction now.

Thanks
Bart

Jfoster

Established Member
If it fit with a stock hood, I'd have to make you an indecent proposal, lol. During your build, did you ever see if the boss intake fit under there?

bartman

Established Member
I did not try the Boss intake, but if you put one on Vortech sells thier adaptor kit for the Boss intake 4FQ117-051 which is a BOSS install kit

thanks
Bart

Jfoster

Established Member
I was more wondering about just the boss motor with no blower. The blower is out for me because I want the stock hood. Bump though.

bartman

Established Member
Are you talking about putting the intake on a fox swap coyote or a oem 2011/2012 mustang?

bartman

Established Member
I have one coming tommorow for the fox...I will let you know in a couple days...
I have a set of k memeber spacers that were custom made for the vortech in the fox, but they came after I Had allready pulled the blower off.

bartman

Established Member
Hopefully, you don't need the spacers. Seems like that would introduce other issues. Sorry for taking this OT

Not at all... The 2000 Cobra R came with them, The 3.4 whipples require them on the Shelbys(or a bigger hood). Just as long as you make sure your bumpsteer is in check there are no worries.

thanks
Bart

Jfoster

Established Member
I know that my rack is already in the lowest position to accommodate the coyote. That, combined with rack spacers might put proper bump steer alignment out of reach. IDK, not something that ever appealed to me but maybe it's OK? Again, sorry for the OT direction but at least you get another bump :)

What part of the kit makes contact with the stock hood?

bartman

Established Member
The supercharger itself is what comes in contact.

I have some maximum motorsports bumpsteer bolts that are extra long if you need them

thanks
Bart

Users who are viewing this thread