For Sale: Tastefully modified 2004 Black Cobra with chrome rims and 11,800 miles

306fordgt

Established Member
For Sale is a tastefully modified 2004 Black Cobra with chrome rims and 11,800 miles. This car is absolutely immaculate. It is by far one of the cleanest if not the cleanest cobras I have ever seen. When I am not driving it, it sits at home in my heated garage.

This car needs nothing! It runs great and everything works as it should. The car even gets 19-20 mpg on the highway.

Every single stock part except the IRS comes with the car, so if you would want to convert it back to 95% factory, it can be done. I have every document from the certificate to the thank you letter and sales book. It also comes with a car cover just to make sure it stays clean.

Mods are as follows:

All modifications were installed/done by a professional mechanic

2.90 Reichard Racing Upper Pulley (silver)
MGW shifter
Raptor shiftlight
PLX wideband O2 with digital readout
NGK TR6 spark plugs
4 Piece idler kit Billet Flow (silver)
Billet Flow IRS Brace
K&N Intake
Mac Longtube Headers Jet Coated
Off Road H-pipe (catless)
Flowmaster cat back
Nitto Drag Radials – 1100 miles
Custom Tune – Jon Lund tuned and SCT hand tuner
Hood Vent Mod
15% tint all around

SOLID REAR 8.8 2000 gt rear housing
3.73 gears
31 spline moser axles
31 spline trac lok dif
solid uppers and lowers with urethane busdhings
gt springs cut 1 coil

The car on nittos with the IRS ran a best of 11.7 @ 118 full weight without powershifting or beating the car. I only had the car to the track three times.

The reason for selling; the car is a garage queen. I put on 600 miles since last year.

Vehicle is located in Kutztown, Pa 19530 Contact # is 610-683-8013. or [email protected]

I am asking $24,775 obo

Thanks,

Paul

306fordgt

Established Member
I am not too savy at posting pics. If you PM your e-mail addresses I will send pics promptly.

Thank you,

Paul

mec03svt

SomethingVeryTechnical
Established Member
Call me dumb but how do you PM on this message board??:shrug:

click on their forum s/n and it will give a list of choices one of which is send a private message. you need a minimum number of posts before you can do that though but i think you have enough.

and to the OP. i am very impressed with your 1/4 time with the mods you have. also maybe you could clear it up with people who are interested as to whether or not you still have the IRS to go with the car or if you traded it, ect. glws

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread