For Sale: Tastefully modified 2004 Black Cobra with chrome rims and 10,200 miles

306fordgt

Established Member
For Sale: Tastefully modified 2004 Black Cobra with chrome rims and 10,600 miles

For Sale is a tastefully modified 2004 Black Cobra with chrome rims and 10,600 miles. This car is absolutely immaculate. It is by far one of the cleanest if not the cleanest cobras I have ever seen. When I am not driving it, it sits at home in my heated garage.

This car needs nothing. It runs great and everything works as it should. I recently drove the car to Wildwood, NJ which is 200 miles one way and had no problems. The car even got 19-20 mpg on the highway.

Every single stock part except the IRS comes with the car, so if you would want to convert it back to 95% factory, it can be done. I have every document from the certificate to the thank you letter and sales book. It also comes with a car cover just to make sure it stays clean.

Mods are as follows:

All modifications were installed/done by a professional mechanic

2.90 Reichard Racing Upper Pulley (silver)
MGW shifter
Raptor shiftlight
PLX wideband O2 with digital readout
NGK TR6 spark plugs
4 Piece idler kit Billet Flow (silver)
Billet Flow IRS Brace
K&N Intake
Mac Longtube Headers Jet Coated
Off Road H-pipe (catless)
Flowmaster cat back
Nitto Drag Radials – 1100 miles
Custom Tune – Jon Lund tuned and SCT hand tuner
Hood Vent Mod
15% tint all around

SOLID REAR 8.8 2000 gt rear housing
3.73 gears
31 spline moser axles
31 spline trac lok dif
solid uppers and lowers with urethane busdhings
gt springs cut 1 coil

The car on nittos with the IRS ran a best of 11.7 @ 118 full weight without powershifting or beating the car. I only had the car to the track three times.

The reason that I am selling the car is because I had a diesel truck before this car and I miss my truck! I wish I could afford to have both but I cannot. I do not have to sell this car. The car is in Southeast PA in a town called Kutztown. You can reach me at 610-741-3711 or [email protected].

I am asking $27,000 obo

Thanks,

Paul

Last edited:

2ndGearPull

Going Down So Smooth!
Established Member
Sweet ride exactly what I am looking for (BUT) this time next year! So if this time next year you still have the car let me know. :bowdown: Sweet ride otherwise

Last edited:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Posted one of your pics to show!

Picture001.jpg

Nutty 5.0

Established Member
Nice car! Were you ever running at MG? I saw one like this back in August running on a Friday night.

Users who are viewing this thread