FOR SALE: stock 01 cobra shortblock

99vertcobra

Established Member
i have a stock shortblock from an 01 cobra with about 30k miles on it. i bought this months ago with the intentions of just bolting my heads back on it so my car could run but then i decided to have the heads ported and while i was waiting for the heads i came across a nitrous kit so now that im ready to put it all back together i am pretty sure im just gonna get the aluminator N/A shortblock.

im asking 750 OBO + shipping if needed.

mongo57988

Established Member
hey I want this lets work out a price and figure out shipping if we can. I am going the the UT football game today but will be free to talk tomorrow.

please email me at [email protected]
we can talk price and shipping
I'm in knoxville TN, but would have it shipped to Macon GA (long story but a buddy of mine there can build it into a long block for me) Thanks

Dustin
again
[email protected]

EVO-lution

Established Member
is this an early 01 block? just wondering because early 01 cobra's came with the teksid and the mid-later 01 Cobra's had a different block.

99vertcobra

Established Member
yes this is a teksid block. in early 01 they had some teksid blocks left over from when they built the 99 cobras and they used those before switching to the wap block. the teksid block has been proven to be stronger than the wap block. this one is a teksid block.

Users who are viewing this thread