For Sale: Stage V Steigemeier Ported Eaton FRESH from Steggy!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
As some of you know I recently replaced my Steggy with a Whipple and sent my Stage V back to Robyn and Bob to have the new style plate welded in which they did at NO CHARGE even though it was out of warranty! I put less than 2000 miles on this unit as I had 3 other cars to drive. I purchased it from one of our customers that put less than 1500 on it before he went to a Whipple 2.3. Neither of us installed the 4lb lower we feel it would really take to make it shine over 500. Both of our cars made 480~ish at the tires. It arrived back today fresh from Steggy with receipt and clean bill of health as shown ready for a new home. It includes the matching ported plenum, and a 2.76 Billetflow pulley as shown.
PICS!

SteggySTageV002.jpg

SteggySTageV004.jpg

SteggySTageV003.jpg

SteggySTageV016.jpg

SteggySTageV010.jpg

SteggySTageV011.jpg

SteggySTageV013.jpg

SteggySTageV017.jpg

SteggySTageV018.jpg

SteggySTageV014.jpg

To buy this from Steggy would be $895 plus your blower and shipping.
I'm looking for $795 plus shipping as it includes the BF pulley too!

lxtasy93

The Wheelman
Established Member
In total, how many miles are on this blower?

I would say under 13K total from new and less than 3K since it's initial porting at Steigemeier. The 04 it came off of as of right now only has 13K on it and has been driven with the 2.3 Whipple on it for 3K plus miles last year after the Stage V was removed. It went on my car for less than 2K miles before I went with a 2.9 Whipple.

pm me ur lowest price very intrested

I have several people interested at my asking price plus shipping, so I don't have a "lowest price" thanks for your interest.

All other PM's returned with shipping quotes.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
Thanks Jimmy, I hope I can use it to its full potential.:banana:

Users who are viewing this thread