For sale Sprint PPC-6700 phone/pda

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
I bought this phone about two months ago and it has proved to be an awesome phone/pda/personal computer. however my job has changed slightly and i am required to spend alot more time outside of the office and i would like something that i would not cringe so much if it were to get dirty or *gasp* be dropped. i am not sure this phone is even out in stores yet as i got mine online. here is the web link to the page where it is on sprint pcs. make me an offer. all parts that were originally included will be included in sale. phone is flawless. thanks! when you click the link you might have to enter your zip code and the ppc6700 should pop up. http://www1.sprintpcs.com/explore/P...USER<>ATR_cartState=group&bmUID=1137811310649

Last edited:

03BlkCobra1

Established Member
Bump.. is a very nice phone.. dont have one but played with my sprint reps.. she has that phone and its very nice.. good deal for someone to get a good phone discounted

svtexcelr8

Patiently Waiting
Established Member
ttt thanks for the bump.......nothing is wrong with the phone at all...it is an outstanding deal...someone make me an offer!

Users who are viewing this thread