For Sale Sonic Blue NJ/PA Great Condition!!

KJS1820

Established Member
I am selling my 2003 Cobra to move on to another toy! I now have 57k on the car but it looks like much less! the car is VERY clean few chips here and there but nothing major! I am sure the new owner will be pleased with it!
TITLE IS IN MY SAFE NO LIENS! along with window sticker
VIN 1FAFP48Y03F319722
I have put in the ac427 bushing kit
red billetflow brace
maximum motorsport full length subframe connectors (professionally welded in on a alignement rack)
I also put on 10.5 wide rims with 315 nittos! I have the 2 other oe rims still great shape
Magnaflow stainless X pipe back (sounds great)
evenflow cooling mod!
B&m shifter mrt shift knob (have stock shifter also)
I have the mint oe seats in my attic and will swap them in if the new owners wants them, I sat in a freinds bullitt last year and had to find a set! I think they are more comfortable ;)
The car was never abused and is real tight! The motor oil stays like honeyall the time since I change it a little too often (oe filter & mobil1) but it gives me piece of mind!

I want some serious offers real close to 20k MAKE OFFERS! I live 45 min north of philadelphia airport and work 45 min south of Newark if you are interested in flying in and driving home! I bought the car 2 years ago flying in to Detroit and driveing home the 700 or so miles! That was a fast trip ;-)

[email protected]
2678471956 cell (horrible at having it on me)
2154282877 home
And if anyone is thinking of flying in we can go to the tags place and pic up a temp tag, it was real easy when I sold my vette years ago the guy flew in from atlanta and drove home :)
IMG_1782.jpg

IMG_1785.jpg

IMG_1791-1.gif

IMG_1790.gif

IMG_1788.gif

IMG_1787.gif

IMG_1786.gif

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member
DAMN! Good call I must not have saved my post correctly! I have the MINT oe seats in my attic, I changed them for the bullitt seats last oct/nov
Thanks for the heads up
Kurt

BigCat

Guido
Established Member
trade for 2000 camaro ss (with 50k miles, light mods 6spd) plus 7,000 cash?

KJS1820

Established Member
I had a lt1 (I know yours is LS1 ;) camaro for a year and loved it! My next toy maybe a LS1 TA but I would prefer a C5 Z06 ?? not sure yet I am 35 with our first kid due in July I plan on selling the cobra puting the $$ in my pocket and wait for it to burn a hole in it when I get the itch hehe thanks for the offer I will consider it! what color combo?

KJS1820

Established Member
Yep the car is slow now haha! I had a kb 2.2 on it for 7k! That is the best bolt on mod anyone can do along with injectors bap and a maf meter! I bought it with only a intake and cat back, I put on the x pipe, evenflow cooling mod, b&m shifter and IRS bushings :)

Last edited:

KJS1820

Established Member
Sure if the new buyer wants to keep the bullitts I will sell the stock ones ;-)

Last edited:

mgmustang1

Established Member
dude take the address off, just leave your zip, someone stole a car i was selling from pa to nj

Users who are viewing this thread