For Sale: Silver 03 10th Ann. (4800 miles)

17 psi

Established Member
For Sale: 2003 Silver 10th Ann. Cobra w/4800 miles - $26,000.

I live in Jesup, GA (near Brunswick) if you would like to see the car. I'm so busy all the time that I just never drive the car (obvioulsy), so I've decided to sell it. I purchased the car new on 10/31/03. It is pretty much still like new in every respect, and even still smells new on the inside. If interested, my e-mail is [email protected]. I can e-mail pics if desired (tried to post pics, but couldn't figure it out...). The car has lots of mods as listed below (I've tried to list them all). I have all of the stock parts except the stock blower belt tensioner (sold it). The car has been to the track three times (SVT Cobra Club Track Days), and my best is 10.51 @ 120 (ET Streets, NO powershifting, with the stock clutch slipping a bit). The last dyno numbers were 485 hp & 497 tq (with a 3.1 upper).

Apten Ported Eaton
2.93 BF Upper
6# Metco Lower
Amazon Ported TB & Plenum
Blower/Pullies Installed and Dyno Tuned by Rick @ Amazon Racing (1/17/04)
3.2" Metco Alternator Pully
LFP Intercooler HX
PF Intercooler Tank
Complete BF idler set (black)
K&N FIPK
BF Diff. Brace
Steeda IRS Bushings
Steeda IRS Antihop Plates
UPR Shifter w/Adustable Handle
Borla Stinger Exhaust
Raptor Shift Light
SLP Line Lock Kit
RR Manual Belt Tensioner
UPR Clutch Quadrant Kit
Carbon Fiber COBRA Rear Bumper Inserts
2 New Sets of 10th Ann. Floor Mats
2 Extra 10th Ann. Wheels w/ET Streets Mounted

Thanks - Mike Crews

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member
I think that is supposed to say 11.51 @ 120. I'm just going by his sig line, but 10.5 is not gonna happen in a full weight Cobra at only 120 MPH. Either way, it sounds like a good deal at that price, do you have any pics?

Users who are viewing this thread