For Sale: S-197 Mustang Wheels and Snow Tires

1fastTbird

Established Member
1fasttbird-albums-snow-tires-wheels-picture8961-sale.jpg

Just in time for winter, I am selling my mounted and balanced snow tires and rims for 2005-2009 Mustang GT's and V6 models.
The wheels are factory Ford 17" 5 spoke wheels, gunmetal with polished lip, that I bought brand new for the sole purpose of mounting snow tires. The wheels have very few blemishes and no curb rash, and from a few feet away look brand new.
The tires are Michelin Pilot Alpin 235/55R17. They have about 5 winters on them and roughly 20,000 miles. I do not have a tread depth gauge, but using the penny and quarter measuring technique, it appears that the depth across the tires is anywhere from 5/32 - 7/32.
With prudent driving, these have allowed me to commute throughout the recent harsh winters with piece of mind. While they will not turn your Mustang into a 4wd, you will be amazed at the additional grip and confidence that snow tires provide.
My Mustang GT is being retired to warm weather duty so I no longer need these.

I prefer pick-up, but I can entertain shipping. Location: Doylestown, PA

$395

Please see the photos on my Craigslist posting: http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/pts/4732415809.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Mustangtcs

Established Member
I see you keep lowering the price. Maybe I can help since I live in Horsham. If someone wants just the tires, or maybe just two wheels, I would take the other two. I need two rims only.

Users who are viewing this thread