For Sale Questions (2003/2004 Cobra Parts)

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Okay its time to clean out the garage once again. My question is… What is a good price for the following items….?? I’d like to here how much you think I could get and PM me if your interested or if you know of someone who might be.

All of the part came off of my 2003 Cobra Convertible:

- Stock Eaton Supercharger with the Stock Pulley (Great condition – Removed with 17k miles on it)
- Stock plenum (Great condition – Removed with 17k miles on it)
- ##SOLD## - Stock 39# Injectors (Great condition – Removed with 17k miles on it)
- Stock Throttle body (Great condition – Removed with 17k miles on it)
- Stock Spring Tensioner (Removed with 14k miles on it)
- Stock Idler pulleys (qty. 3) (Removed with 14k miles on it)
- Stock EGR valve (Removed with 17 miles on it)
- Stock Driver side A Pillar (Great condition – Removed with 16k miles on it)
- Stock Coil springs (Removed with 16k miles on it) First $80.00 plus shipping or pickup takes it
- Stock Heat exchanger (Removed with 14k miles on it) First $80.00 plus shipping or pickup takes it
- Stock Valve cover (Removed with 17k miles on it) Make offer

Let me know what you guys think…

Also, I’m looking for 10.5 x 17 Chrome 2003 Cobra wheels that I would be interested to trade for.

Thanks,

Rick..

Last edited:

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Hey guys...

The items are for sale, but I'm looking for you to reply on what a good price would be for each item.

thanks again...

swbrown

Established Member
From what I've seen - blower with over 10K is $300 - $350 depending on how fast you want to sell, TB and Plenum together are $80 - $100, Injectors $100 - $150

PA SNAKE

Established Member
For the springs... does $80.00 plus shipping sound fair...? I have no idea how much it would cost to ship them... does anyone have any input..??. I know its gonna be fun getting them to the shipping place.. LOL.

- Valve Covers.. please PM me an offer. I was thinking about powder coating them another color and then reselling them too.. let me know..

Thanks, Rick

PA SNAKE

Established Member
Just a QUICK UPDATE....

The Injectors are sold

- Stock Coil springs (Removed with 16k miles on it) First $80.00 plus shipping or pickup takes it
- Stock Heat exchanger (Removed with 14k miles on it) First $80.00 plus shipping or pickup takes it
- Stock Valve cover (Removed with 17k miles on it) Make offer

Users who are viewing this thread