For Sale: Procharger Intercooler, SLP Loudmouth Catback

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
As some of you may know, a few years back Strictly Performance screwed me out of my engine, trans, and Supercharger. VNMOUS has been sitting in my driveway since. So i am selling the parts i have left, which are the 3 core procharger intercooler, and the SLP loudmouth catback. I only put 3500 miles on the car since i owned it and the parts have less than that. New i think the intercooler was around $1,000 so i will let it go at $500. and the catback was $500 i think so ill let that go for $250. PM me for info and if you need my phone number for questions. Thanks a lot and hope to hear from yall soon,

I also have a saleen wing which is black, one of the bolts sheered off by stress. offer me something and we will see if i can let that go to.

i also have an Anderson Powerpipe for procharger setups, the polishing is coming off due to it sitting but it will still work. that was almost $500 new so maybe ill let it go for $200 or so.

Also i have a steering wheel mounted boost gauge, and Saleen clock mounted gauges. if you look at my videos (Youtube Acct. Austin19a) you can see them.

Let me know if anything interests you,

VNMOUS

97scSVT

A-Dub
Established Member
yeah i can next week, i am out of town till wednesday. and yes its the race one. i think the f1-a or something. i have most of the piping for the intercooler also. sorry im out of town but ill be happy to send you pictures once i get home.

Users who are viewing this thread