For Sale: Polished Saleen wheels and mounted tires

blacksnake305

Established Member
I have for sale a set of polished Saleen wheels and mounted tires. Size 18x9 and 18x10. Polished Saleens are a rare wheel now, as I cannot find anyone selling them anymore. (only chrome or painted seem to be available).

The wheels have no curb rash and are in great shape. They will come with Cobra R centercaps. The tires are perfect and have no patches.
The tires are as follows:
front: 265/35/18 Yokohama R1R autocross tires. aprox 80% tread left
rear: 305/35/18 Nitto 555 Drag Radials. aprox 80% tread left.

$990 OBO

In Michigan if local pickup (mount Clemens area)
I paid $640 for the rear tires alone. please respond to [email protected]

01616_3PQMMM5MKiE_600x450.jpg
00H0H_hghIpyk6NPz_600x450.jpg
00404_aJoWOooaJL1_600x450.jpg
01414_7bE7dTzq9fg_600x450.jpg
00O0O_2nDCPF0yiKe_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

blacksnake305

Established Member
Real or knockoffs? Well they don't have the stamped 'saleen' lettering in them, so I guess they are knock-offs. Both are made in China my friend. And for what its worth, a buddy who bought an 01' saleen brand new replaced the 'saleen' wheels with 'knockoffs' after one track day at gingerman because the 'saleen' wheels began cracking on the top of each spoke. He has run the 'knockoffs' without issue for 11 years now...

just something to chew on...

Rob_Stylez

Established Member
You realize I wasnt being trying to be a dick right? Im actually in the market for a pair of 18x10 OEM Saleen wheels, the fact is that the replicas can be found everywhere so its something relevant that wasnt mentioned (before you posted pics of them).

And since you brought it up, the Saleen wheels that are in my garage are stamped with the Saleen name and on the inner spoke they are stamped with Made in USA. That sucks that your friend had that issue, not the first time I hear of that happening.

Good luck with your sale

blacksnake305

Established Member
nah. I was just saying: "don't put too much faith in the 'saleen' stamp. And its my buddy who told me both were from China, so i apologize if he was wrong. Anyway, yea, no worries. If your trying to match the two, I get it. good luck...

Users who are viewing this thread