For Sale Parts

The Good

Established Member
Hey Guys I have a brand new set of coil pack cover billet aluminum for latemodel resto never used they have "powered by svt" engraved (1999-12 Mustang 4.6L And 5.4L Ford Racing Powered By Svt Coil Covers, Machined Aluminum, M-6067-C at LRS - Same Day Shipping!), a plug and play harness also never used for the 96-98 4v to eliminate spark wires and turn into the newer setup, and 8 coil packs. I didn't know I needed new valve covers for the swap. Everything brand new was $330. If your interested best way to contact me is at 786 261 8765 or [email protected].

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
I have done the swap and changing the valve covers isn't bad, took me a few hours by myself. Had I had another person to help hold things it be much easier. You can get valve covers at a junk yard, look for aviator motors or I think its the continentals 99 and up. You can find them and its a great swap as it cleans up all that noodle wiring.

NickF1011

Established Member
I have done the swap and changing the valve covers isn't bad, took me a few hours by myself. Had I had another person to help hold things it be much easier. You can get valve covers at a junk yard, look for aviator motors or I think its the continentals 99 and up. You can find them and its a great swap as it cleans up all that noodle wiring.

I kinda like the noodle wiring, especially with some fatter plug wires. Of course, the coil-on-plug does seem to be more reliable and perform better though.

Users who are viewing this thread