FOR SALE: For sale or trade Procharger F1A cog belt race kit For Mach 1/ Cobra 4 valve motor...

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
procgarger.JPG

Sell or trade....
lightly used Procharger F1A cog belt race kit, complete with a large tread stone
front mount intercooler, Big red blow off valve and all the pluming needed to hook up to YOUR Mach 1 or Cobra intake manifold.
Just to clear does not include my 01 intake with accufab throttle body or vmp maf housing.... If u have a Mach 1or 99/01Cobra you already have this intake...
BUT! if that's a deal breaker we can talk price. Just throwing this out there if you need those parts to complete the kit...
This is killer deal for an F1A cog belt race kit!
Or trade for an Eaton Swap kit.
...$3900...
Made 700HP on 93 with only 16 deg timing... Add an E85 Tune and more timing you will make easy 800 HP to the tire.
If you have an Eaton swap let me know what u have... Thanks MB

procharger1.JPG
procharger2.JPG
procharger3.JPG
procharger4.JPG

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member
Deal pending... I will update as we go. Thanks to all interested party...

mbsvt

My Hot Rod's
Established Member

Sell or trade....
lightly used Procharger F1A cog belt race kit, complete with a large tread stone
front mount intercooler, Big red blow off valve and all the pluming needed to hook up to YOUR Mach 1 or Cobra intake manifold.
Just to clear does not include my 01 intake with accufab throttle body or vmp maf housing.... If u have a Mach 1or 99/01Cobra you already have this intake...
BUT! if that's a deal breaker we can talk price. Just throwing this out there if you need those parts to complete the kit...
This is killer deal for an F1A cog belt race kit!
Or trade for an Eaton Swap kit.
...$3900...
Made 700HP on 93 with only 16 deg timing... Add an E85 Tune and more timing you will make easy 800 HP to the tire.
If you have an Eaton swap let me know what u have... Thanks MB

View attachment 1736933View attachment 1736934View attachment 1736935View attachment 1736936

Users who are viewing this thread