For Sale Or Trade Asap

94gtGUY

ride till i die
Established Member
whats up everyone my name is joe and i have a 1998 buick regal gs up for grabs.It has the 3.8 supercharged motor with basic bolt on mods. mods include
1.) Intense racing reprogrammed PCM
2.) walbro high flow 255 fuel pump.
3.) casper racing fuel pump hot wire kit.
4.) custom cold air intake.
5.) intense racing 3/4 pulley.
6.) ngk t55 plugs.
7.) 180 thermostat.

The car has 121,xxx miles and runs great and that is low miles for these cars. My buddy has 227,000 miles on his supercharged park avenue ( same motor) with the same mods and his car is still running great and has had no problems. I have never had any problems with this car . NOTHING!

The car is red with 5% tint all the way around . It has a grey leather interior and is fully loaded. It averages 18.2 mpg around town and 23.2 on the highway. It also has a pair of new front tires with about 95% tread on them.

Only defect with the car is someone back up into my front passenger side fender in a parking lot. I have a new fender for it but it needs to be painted. Also has a dent behind the gas tank. Other than that the car is very nice and you will not be dissapointed.

I AM LOOKING FOR EITHER 4500$OBO OR TO TRADE FOR A MUSTANG THAT IS 5 SPEED 87 AND UP PREFERABLY A NOTCH BACK BUT IT DOESNT MATTER OR I WOULD LIKE TO TRADE FOR A TRUCK. ANY QUESTIONS YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT 1-(856)-906-8810 .OR YOU CAN EMAIL ME AT [email protected]

Users who are viewing this thread