For Sale or Trade 1993 Cobra Roller Cert. 7.50

sm1993svtblk

Established Member
Thinking about selling my 1993 Mustang Cobra. This is a true Cobra not a clone. I have spent way to much money on this thing and still have to spend a lot more to finish. The car is 4602 of4993 made. It is black in color and had grey leather int. It has a 12pt. chromemoly funny car cage, the guy that did all the work did killer work. It still retains the stock dash, headliner, door panels, quarter panel trin pieces and all the stock trim. The car is mini tubbed, has a Fab 9 housing with Moser 35 splined axles, do not have a third member for it. All the stock suspension has been removed. Now has a ladder bar setup. The rear also has QA1 coil-overs. It has an anti-roll bar. Front suspension consists of a D&D k-member with a-arms, it has QA1 12way adjustables with coil-overs, Aerospace brakes front and rear, Flaming River manual rack setup. The car also has a parachute mounted on it, an aluminum wing that was custom built by the guy who did the work on the car, a battery hold down built off the cage in the rear, a 8 gallon fuel cell mounted in the rear also. All the tin work is done on the car. There is probably a lot more that I can't think of right now but if you have any question please ask. The car still needs a third member. The car had around 80k when I started this project. I have owned the car for the last 9 years. I am looking to buy a boat and need to sell this if I do. I can have pics by the end of the weekend so if anyone want to see them let me know and I'll get them to you as soon as possible. I am open to offers or trades on boats

I also just had the car painted back to the original black. Its not a perfect 100% paint job but it still looks good. It also has a 6" Harwood extended cowl hood that is painted but not mounted. The cage is also painted black. The car still needs assembled. The body and everything is all together but the brakes aren't on the car yet and stuff like that.

Users who are viewing this thread