For Sale- Mac ProChamber - Off Road

Toplesss

Established Member
Fits 99-04 cars. The two pipes that bolt from the manifold back to the ProChamber part are brand new, never used. The actual ProChamber itself had maybe 5K miles on it and is in great shape. Few scrapes, but no dings or dents. The hardware that connects all the flanges is new also. Have pics ready to send.

Edit: Also comes with never used manifold gasket and inner sleeve for the passenger side pipe.

Looking to get 200 plus shipping.

Last edited:

Toplesss

Established Member
prochamber.jpg

Toplesss

Established Member
Why are the pipes/hardware brand new?

The car had the ProChamber on it, but I switched to a Mac X instead. The ProChamber part just un-bolted and the new X went right back in its place. I just re-used the hardware that was already on it so thats why half of it is brand new.

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
The car had the ProChamber on it, but I switched to a Mac X instead. The ProChamber part just un-bolted and the new X went right back in its place. I just re-used the hardware that was already on it so thats why half of it is brand new.

Ok, thanks. Can you PM me shipping cost to 25438?

mack83

Established Member
What kind of difference do you notice from the pro-chamber to just the X pipe? Trying to make up my mind on which mid to get. Thanks

Toplesss

Established Member
Is that high temp exhaust paint on it? Im interested as well...

No, the black part of the Pro-Chamber has whatever coating Mac put on it. The two pipes that come off the manifolds are uncoated, thats why they are different in color. I just took the ProChamber part out and put the X in its place.

Quicktime_GT

Established Member
bump!

Pro chambers sound awesome! I had one on my GT. First with welded in flowmasters, then with a magnapack catback. A prochamber covers up some of the rasp of a straight through muffler as well!

w/ flowmasters:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MhLChRQW08"]YouTube- 03 mustang gt LT headers mac o/r prochamber flowmaster 40[/ame]

w/ magnapack cb
YouTube - neilgoodin's Channel

Users who are viewing this thread