For sale local Mac Pro Dumps, and 2.5" tail pipes

spike_africa

Established Member
I have a set of Mac pro dumps, 2.5" painted high temp black. Also have Mac 2.5" tails with 3" chrome tips. Want it all gone. Sitting in the garage on the floor. I also have 2.5" flow tubes I will toss in with the tail pipes so someone can what a catback with whatever mufflers they like such as spintechs. make me an offer on each I want them gone. Moving soon.

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
I have a set of Mac pro dumps, 2.5" painted high temp black. Also have Mac 2.5" tails with 3" chrome tips. Want it all gone. Sitting in the garage on the floor. I also have 2.5" flow tubes I will toss in with the tail pipes so someone can what a catback with whatever mufflers they like such as spintechs. make me an offer on each I want them gone. Moving soon.

Can you post a pic of the MAC Pro dumps please?

spike_africa

Established Member
I know just messing around with you.

I am moving to Sarasota. Going to continue my education to become a Doctor of Chiropractic.

These have been sitting for a year or so now. I yanked them and painted them with hightemp paint about once every other year. The paint MAC uses, and pretty much all paints flake off after awhile. Good mufflers, light setup, loud, deep, and cheap. Can't beat it. I only swapped because I wanted to change up the sound.

Top View:
20130626_114314.jpg

Side View:
20130626_114323.jpg

Bottom View:
20130626_114433.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread