For sale kooks headers and off road x

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
Kooks headers and x

Believe me, I know. As soon as I can get a deal worked out on meeting up I'm buying them. Seller is hard to get a hold of. Lol

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
Kooks and x

Thanks for the heads up. I could never get a straight answer out of the guy. Sounds sketchy as hell. I agree. BAN!!!!
Pm sent

bakers4v4_6

Established Member
Idk I Pmd possible pick up purchase and never got a response. Not saying its shady but a response woulda been helpful.

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
I pm'd several times for days and all I got was "what questions do u have"?
I asked for email and or text replies or even a phone call. The email after 3 days was I'm keeping them. So idk what is going on. I have cash and told him id come to Chicago. No replies. I would be nice to communicate with people that are trying to purchase what u have listed.

tmkr03

Established Member
All you guys wanted something for nothing. I have them sitting in my basement and would rather let them sit than take the lowball offers I got.

Get a clue. If the price says 850. It's 850 that's not negotiable.
EVERYONE WANTED THEM AT A DISCOUNT BIGGER THAN I WAS GIVING THEM. ALL I WANTED TO DO IS BREAK EVEN.
I got stroked by the first guy in Wisconsin. Then another. I don't have time for kids games. It's easier to keep them and maybe I will put them on the car.

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
Kooks

Look dude I put that cause I had the full amount that u wanted for the set.
I sent a pm stating that and couldn't get (the seller) to respond. Cash in hand waiting for a time and place to meet. Sorry that bothered u, but I never low balled.

03dsgTerm

2003 Cobra Coupe #3028
Established Member
If u still want to sell the set for 850 I'm still willing to make
the trip. Ill leave the bs behind us. Pm me if
u want to finalize the deal. Thanks :beer:

sn95Cobrakai

Established Member
Wow this got heated. Well just throwing in my bid. I've got cash in hand, live in southeast WI. If you wanna PM me the details I am pretty interested. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread