For sale is a 2003 SVT Cobra Vert red is color

dinorallis

Established Member
1.jpg
For sale is a 2003 SVT Cobra Vert red is color. The car was custom built by JPC Racing in Millersville MD and the engine was built by RGR engines (Rich Groh Racing). There is to much to list but the highlights are a RGR built Ford Racing BOSS engine block (All custom forged internals), 322CI stoker with a 4.0 whipple supercharger with supporting mods. The drivetrain consists of a T56 Magnum transmission with upgrades, drive shaft shop aluminum drive shaft, detroit true trac differential and fully built IRS rear. (Please email me for a full parts list and photos) The car produces 721 RWHP on a conservative tune (16 PSI), pump gas 93 octane and 936 RWHP on Shell URT Advanced at 23 PSI. The motor was built to hold approximately 1,500 HP so to get more out of it you would have to upgrade the injectors. Currently the car is running 80lb injectors and three 240lph fuel pumps. The car had its build up at 56000 miles so the motor, trans etc only has 4,000 miles on it.

ASKING PRICE: $42,000 OBO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NeUNLXfd5cw Video right after build being tuned at JPC Racing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=va4r3tWZZCg Video of JPC Dyno Day 936 RWHP...Good enough for the win that day.

Last edited:

WC9550

Established Member
Hey man that sounds like a bad ass car, but it would really help if you posted a few pics of it to help you sell it. Especially if you're looking to get $42k for it. Sounds like a really nice car and GLWS

dinorallis

Established Member
I posted this up from work and could not get my flash drive to work. Soon as I get home I definitely will get those pics up.

48yrs

Established Member
Hello...sent you an email. Would like to speak to you when you get a chance. Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread