FOR SALE: Ford Small Block AFR 205 Heads

Sklander

Established Member
http://www.airflowresearch.com/205sbf_rh.php

^^^^^^^ Exact heads that I have for sale; part # 1450. I have pics if interested. Please email me at [email protected] for pics.

The heads have never been used they came off a crate motor that my Dad and I were going to put in a 95 GT, but both of our schedules won't allow it to happen... I hate to see them go, but what can you do?

The heads come with hydraulic roller rockers and titanium valve springs. I DO NOT HAVE SPECS on the rockers or springs, but they weren't cheap.

Asking price is: $2400.00... OBO

Be fair with me guys, I really don't know what the titanium springs and hydraulic rockers add to the price, I am just trying to part this thing out for him...

I also have a Sportsman Pro Short Block built by Coast High Performance in California. I have the papers on the motor. It is stroked to 347 and has a custom ground cam done by Flow Tech Induction in New Jersey. Motor will pass emissions. PM me or email me about the short block.

Last edited:

Sklander

Established Member
TTT.

I know the rollers on these heads are worth some serious money, I just don't have the receipt to the purchase so I don't know the exact brand. The motor is being parted out and was originally built to be a 500HP N/A Street monster, but plans changed and life happened.

I put them on ebay, but I wanted to give anyone on here first dibs... I frequent this forum and think it's great...

Let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread